||Black Pepper, pepper
||8007-75-8, F.E.M.A. : 2153
||Plant Parts Used
||Color & Odor
||Yellowish brown viscous liquid with crisp, fresh,
Black pepper oil is a pale yellow irritating liquid with a sharp peppery
odor and is obtained by steam distillation of the unripe dried fruit of the
plant Piper nigrum.
Constituents & Specifications :
Limonene, Pinene, Myrcene, Phellandrene, Beta-caryophyllene,
Beta-bisabolene, Sabinene, Linalol, Pinocarveol, Alpha, Terpineol, Camphene
Specific Gravity :
0.87600 - 0.88400 @ 25 °C
Refractive Index :
1.46400 - 1.46600 @ 20 °C
A warming oil, excellent for poor circulation, anemia and after heavy
bleeding, invaluable for muscular aches and pains of all descriptions,
restores tone to the skeletal muscles and generally dispels toxins.
Benefits & Uses :
- It is mainly used as gourmet in food additives. Pepper is mainly
marinate with salt and vinegar and as a preservative.Ingredients.
- It is an wonderful addition to men fragrances. It is an excellent
- It is used as an fixative and as well as binding agent in resin
- Black pepper is used in blending other essential oils. Used alogwith
other essential oils in perfumery.
- Also used as an important ingredient in pharmaceutical and