||Everlasting essential oil, Immortelle, Helichrysum
||8023-95-8, F.E.M.A. : 2592
||Plant Parts Used
||Color & Odor
||Pale Yellow to Red & Strong Smelling Oil.
Helichrysum essential oil is extracted from Helichrysum flowers and
extensively used in many healing applications. Helichrysum is known by its
French synonym Immortelle that means everlasting.
Constituents & Specifications :
a-pinene, camphene, b-pinene, myrcene, limonene, 1,8-cineole, linalool,
terpinen-4-ol, neryl acetate, nerol, geraniol, eugenol, italidone and other
Specific Gravity :
0.9650 - 0.9900 @ 20 °C
Refractive Index :
1.4820 - 1.5500 @ 20 °C
Helichrysum Oil has antiseptic, anticatarrhal, anticoagulant,
anti-spasmodic, anti-inflammatory, antiviral and anti-bacterial property.
Benefits & Uses :
- Helichrysum essential oil plays a major role in treating circutory
- The essential oil is also helpful in relieving the pain of arthritis
- Helichrysum oil leaves beneficial effects on cold, flu, bronchitis,
cough and asthma as well.
- Helichrysum essential oil is also known for superb regenerating
qualities as well as assistance in the healing of scars, acne,
dermatitis, stretch marks, boils and abscesses.
- The essential oil also helps maintain the digestive system and reduce
liver as well as spleen congestion