||Worm wood essential oil
||8008-93-3, F.E.M.A. : 3116
||Plant Parts Used
||Leaves and Twigs
||Color & Odor
||Dark Green liquid with Aromatic earthy odor
Wormwood Essential Oil is highly demanded because of its powerful medicinal
properties. The extraction offered by us is of high concentration and purity
and retains the distinctive smell of wormwood.
Constituents & Specifications :
chamazulene (18%), nuciferol butanoate (8%), nuciferol propionate (5%) and
caryophyllene oxide (4%)
Specific Gravity :
0.920 - 1.020 @ 25°C
Refractive Index :
1.4610 1.4770 @ 25°C
It is aphrodisiac, antiseptic, cicatrisant, nervine, tonic, sedative, and
vulnerary. Vermouths and Liqueurs.
Wormwood oil is a toxin, neurotoxin and an abortifacient.
Benefits & Uses :
- The Wormwood Essential Oil is used in the preparation of various
medicines for stomach ailments.
- The natural essential oil is used for indigestion, gastric pain, and
lack of appetite
- You can also use wormwood essential oil for problems of heartburn and
- It also plays a major role in fevers, dysentery, asthma, burns, and
- Wormwood essential oil stimulates the liver and gallbladder
secretions and is a reliable cure for jaundice.