||8008-93-3, F.E.M.A. # : 3116
||Plant Parts Used
||Leaves and twigs
||Color & Odor
||Pale yellow & camphoraceous and sweet scent, It
has strong aroma.
Armoise is shrub-like plant that has hairy, silvery leaves that can be
flourished in parched conditions.
Constituents & Specifications :
valerianol (22%), beta-eudesmol (17%), gamma-eudesmol (11%), and elemol
Specific Gravity :
0.940 - 0.980 @ 72°F
Refractive Index :
1.498 - 1.526 @ 72°F
Aromise oil has all the active ingredients that work well in the treatment
of rheumatism, neuralgia, and arthritis.
It also has the anesthetic and insomnia properties
Benefits & Uses :
- Armoise essential oil is very efficient in assassination of
- It invigorates digestive system of the body.
- Armoise essential oil also works well as a local anesthetic for
rheumatism, neuralgia, and arthritis.
- It also has the anesthetic and insomnia properties
- Used for painful or delayed maturation cycle
- Has great healing capacity
- Used in fragrances in soaps, colognes, perfumery.
- It has anesthetic and insomnia properties that make it effective for
the treatment of the aforementioned problems.