||Habbat-ul Barakah, Blessed Seed oil
||8014-13-9, F.E.M.A. : 2343
||Plant Parts Used
||Color & Odor
||Deep Amber/Dark color with Characteristic with upper
Black Cumin Seed Oil is taken from an annual herbaceous plant that is
member of Ranunculaceae (buttercup) family. The fruit of plant, the black
seeds is used for extracting the oil.
Constituents & Specifications :
Thymoquinone, nigellone, oleic acid, linoleic acid, calcium, iron,
potassium, zinc, selenium, magnesium, vitamin A, vitamin B, niacin, vitamin
B2 and vitamin C
Specific Gravity :
0.90000 - 0.93500 @ 25.00 °C
Refractive Index :
1.50100 - 1.50600 @ 20.00 °C.
Black Cumin are vasodilating, mucous reducing and relax the airways, making
it perfect for the treatment of asthma and chronic bronchitis.
Benefits & Uses :
- It is used for treating respiratory & digestive problems,
parasites & inflammation. Further, it also helps in health
conditions including colds, headaches, infections and toothaches. Black
cumin is used as a remedy for dry skin, skin diseases, dandruff and
wounds. It is a popular medicine for vitiligo.
- Cumin is useful as a warming oil and helps relieve muscular pains and
osteoarthritis. In the digestive system, it is a stimulant that helps
with colic, dyspepsia, flatulence, bloating and indigestion.
- For the nervous system, it is a tonic and has a beneficial effect on
headaches, migraine and nervous exhaustion.
- Cumin oil aids the digestive system, is helpful for the nervous
system as a tonic, and relieves muscular aches and pains.
- In vapor therapy cumin oil can be useful for the digestive, nervous
and muscular systems