||Myrtle, Sweet verbena tree; Lemon-scented myrtle,
Myrtle essential oil, Roman myrtle essential oil.
||Plant Parts Used
||Leaves & Tops
||Color & Odor
||Pale Amber Liquid with Fresh camphor floral herbal
Myrtle Oil is a pale yellow or yellow mobile liquid that has intensely
fresh lemon-like odor with pleasant sweet-green undertone. Its odor is much
cleaner & fresher than lemongrass oil.
Constituents & Specifications :
Pinene, Cineole, Nerol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linanool
Specific Gravity :
0.950 - 0.980 @ 20°C
Refractive Index :
1.5010 - 1.5160 @ 20°C
Myrtle essential oil is anti-depressant, anti-inflammatory, and antiseptic,
Benefits & Uses :
- Myrtle oil is used for fortifying natural defenses of body and is
very effective in treating colds, bronchitis and fever.
- The natural essential oil is used as aromatherapy oil too
- Myrtle oil is the right treatment for alleviating effects of stress
as well as is a great mood booster.
- The oil is also effective in treating thyroid related problems
- The natural essential oil also possesses antiseptic properties that
are very effective in treatment of skin wounds and other skin