||Niaouli essential Oil
||Plant Parts Used
||Leaves & Twigs
||Color & Odor
||Colorless to Yellow Liquid & Sharp and Cineloic
Niaouli essential oil is taken out from Melaleuca viridiflora of Myrtaceae
family. It has slightly sweet, fresh smell with color varying from colorless
to pale yellow and greenish.
Constituents & Specifications :
1,8-cineole, limonene, y-terpineol, a-phellandrene, linalool, a and b
Specific Gravity :
0.920 - 0.940 @ 72°F
Refractive Index :
1.460 - 1.490 @ 72°F
Analgesic, anti-rheumatic, antiseptic, bactericidal, balsamic, cicatrisant
decongestant, expectorant, febrifuge, insecticide, stimulant, vermifuge and
Benefits & Uses :
- Niaouli essential oil plays a major role in boosting concentration
and clearing the head and at the same time lifting spirits.
- The natural essential oil has wonderfully antiseptic properties; in
this way, Niaouli essential oil it is most useful for fighting
infections like colds, flu, fevers, chest infections, tuberculosis,
bronchitis, pneumonia, asthma, whooping cough, sinusitis, catarrh, sore
throats and laryngitis.
- Niaouli oil also plays a major role against enteritis, intestinal
parasites, dysentery, cystitis and urinary infection
- The useful essential oil endows you with relief from pains of
rheumatism and neuralgia.
- Niaouli oil is also a disinfectant and valuable for washing wounds to
clearing up ulcers, blemishes, acne, boils, cuts, burns, and insect
- It also acts as decongestant on oily skin.