||Homalomena aromatica Schott
||Plant Parts Used
||Color & Odor
||Light Yellow,The odour is refreshing pleasant spicy &
typical note of Linalool
Sugandh mantri essential oils are known for high purity and have a
mesmerizing aroma that makes them widely used in aromatherapy applications.
Constituents & Specifications :
Thymol, pinene, Methyl Anthranilate, Indole, Benzyl Alcohol
Anti-inflammatory, anti-spasmodic, ntidepressant assists in meditation, for
spiritual healing, calming the nerves.
Benefits & Uses :
- It is a calming oil with an exotic aroma that is rich and earthy with
slight, light floral undertone.
- It is used for immune support as well as for treating cold,
infection, injury or emotional stress.
- The popular essential oil is used with an exotic aroma that is rich
and earthy with slight, light floral undertone.
- Sugandh mantri essential oil is used for immune support as well as
for treating cold, infection, injury or emotional stress.
- This natural essential oil is anti-inflammatory and anti-spasmodic
and helps in fighting infections and reducing pain.