||8001-26-1, F.E.M.A. : NA
||Plant Parts Used
||Color & Odor
||Dark amber color, and it has a distinctively sharp,
Flax seed oil comes from the seeds of the flax plant (Linum usitatissimum,
Constituents & Specifications :
a-linolenic acid (51.9-55.2%), palmitic acid (about 7%), stearic acid
(3.4-4.6%), oleic acid (18.5-22.6%), linoleic acid (14.2-17%).
Flax seed oil's natural properties, including the cardiovascular system,
immune system, circulatory system, reproductive system, nervous system, as
well as joint
Benefits & Uses :
- It is used as a nutritional supplement.
- Research shows low incidence of breast cancer and colon cancer in
populations that have high amounts of lignan in their diet. Flax is 100
times richer in lignan than most whole grains.
- Omega-3 fatty acids help lower cholesterol and blood triglycerides,
and prevent clots in arteries, which may result in strokes, heart
attacks and thromboses.
- It protect the body against high blood pressure, inflammation, water
retention, sticky platelets and lowered immune function.
- It shortens recovery time for fatigued muscles after exertion.
- Increases the body's production of energy and also increases stamina.
- Accelerates the healing of sprains and bruises.
- Eases weight loss in people afflicted with obesity.
- Stimulates brown fat cells and increases the metabolic rate making it
easier to burn off fat