||Plant Parts Used
||Color & Odor
||Clear to pale yellow color with light, sweet and nutty
Musk melons are majorly cultivated in India, it is cultivated in the summer
season from April to July. Musk melon being an annual plant is cultivated
from the seeds by Cold Pressed mathod.
Constituents & Specifications :
Linoleic, Fatty Acid or Omega 6
Musk Melons are rich in potassium, a nutrient that may help control blood
pressure, regulate heart beat, and possibly prevent strokes. It is a good
source of Vitamins A, B, and C. It has moisturizing properties as well.
Benefits & Uses :
- Muskmelon Seed Oil contains a high levels of Linoleic, Fatty Acid or
- The oil also contains notable amounts of Oleic and Palmitic Fatty
- Cold Pressed Muskmelon Seed Oil is used in Skincare Products to
enhance the products with surprising benefits of the Muskmelon Plant.
- Muskmelon oil has light texture, yet it is highly moisturizing oil.
It is easily absorbed in skin & can be invariably used in Facial &
Body massage oils, Skincare & Hair care Products, such as Creams,
Lotions, Serums, Facial masks or even Soap making.
- It is very much effective in conditions like Lack of appetite, Weight
loss, Urinary tract infections, Constipation, Acidity, and Ulcer.
- Musk melon reduces heat in the body to a great extent, relieves
tiredness, enhances appetite and is an effective laxative.