||Blue Lotus, Egyptian Blue Lotus, Blue Water Lily,
Sacred Narcotic Lily of the Nile
||Plant Parts Used
||High standard extraction technique.
||Color & Odor
||Blue colored with sweet smelling aroma
Blue lotus oil is recognized for its delightful aroma.
Constituents & Specifications :
Phytosterols, bioflavonoids and phosphodiesterase
Specific Gravity :
0.9802 - 0.98.9 @ 72°F
Refractive Index :
1.5510 - 1.5518 @ 72°F
Anti-spasmotic , sexual desire enhancer, Aphrodisiac, Anti carcinogenic,
Febrifuge, Anti depressant, Sedative, blood circulatory
Benefits & Uses :
- Owing to its therapeutic properties, it turns out to be a greatest
health tonic ever found. The Blue Lotus was a symbol of sexuality some
people says that flower has a sort of Viagra effect, sometimes in scenes
of sexual debauchery.
- Traditionally used to promote sexual desire.
- It helps in providing relief from pain, creating a feeling of well
being, ecstasy, euphoria as well as helps in increasing circulation.
- Further, it also contains an anti-spasmotic called Nuciferin.
- It can be diluted in base oil for massage, burned as incense, spray
as potpourri, to smell, 3-5 drops Botanical Bath, some people steeps in
wine, hot water or tea.